Creative Cycle: Group Workshop
If the Creative Cycle inspires and excites you, You can create a group experience for your friends, business, community or family.
Group Workshops are organized by YOU. These are small groups of people who chose to come together either online via zoom video conference or live in homes, libraries, offices, and healing/spiritual centers.
We come together to learn:
- The Creative Cycle and the aspects of life it influences,
- How to apply the Creative Cycle to their lives,
- Face and begin working with their creative blocks to transform them into strengths,
- Amplify their creative influence on the world around them.
- Feel confidence and enjoyment throughout the creative experiences.
- Experience emotions and relationship dynamics through a creative lens for new insight and re-patterning of challenging behaviors.
Create a group by inviting your friends, family members or colleagues to participate in an exploration and development of their Creativity. Even if you can only think of a few people who might be a match, start talking with them about a workshop. They may know a few, who may know a few of the right people for your group. The point of curating your own group is to expand the creative network that you already have in place. You are spreading seeds.
For those who want the group experience (or price) but would prefer to be anonymous in a group, Contact me to be added to the waitlist and to receive announcements about the next group workshop.
These group workshops teach the Creative Cycle in the same way the individual sessions do but with a group you get the added benefits of:
- Growing in tandem with those who matter to you.
- Safe space of built-in community.
- Being witnessed in your process.
- Accountability buddies to support your creations during and after the workshop.
- Ease in integration of the work into your life because your teammates know and support the creative game you're playing.
A few things this is not:
- NOT a drawing, painting or art-specific workshop.
- NOT only for artists. This is practical for those who identify as artists and non-artists.
- DOES NOT require any artistic skill.
- NOT a personal therapy session. Sharing is a huge YES and we also understand that we are a group unit with a clear directive. To honor this, we share what is in service of the whole and if there is a need for extended work on a personal issue we can schedule a private session to support your needs.
A few things this REQUIRES:
- Respect for oneself, others, and the group as a whole.
- Non-judgement, and the intention to return to non-judgement when you are human and find yourself judging.
- Willingness to self-reflect.
- Desire to claim your power and responsibility as a Creator and Co-Creator within your life and the world.
- Willingness to find strength in vulnerability.
To schedule a live in-person workshop or for a group larger than 5 people please Contact me to request a quote. These can be held in a formal or informal venue. Examples might be a living room in a private home, a yoga studio, or in a business setting. Hosts are asked to provide the venue and any support items needed such as seating and food.
This is a Co-Creation. Please CONTACT ME with any questions you may have.